Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Pics with doggies

Here are some random pics with my doggies.



Before Olivia's time. So piecefull and quite.


Now with the addition of Olivia.

At the condo at Brian Head. Don't mind my crazy hair and glasses.


She looks so sweet, but looks are deceiving. She is a hellion. So if you don't know how I got Olivia here is the story. I was at the park with Scooby and Olivia was at the park wondering with no owners. I felt to bad to leave her there and she followed us to the car. I took her to the vet to see if she was micro chipped and she was but it was not registered. I put signs up on light poles, craigslist, and the animal shelter and no one claimed her. I couldn't take her to the pound and Scooby liked her so she is ours now.

This is a good picture. It shows how Scooby loves her like a girlfriend by giving her kisses and Olivia loves him like a brother by biting his ear.

Scooby thinks he is a lap dog. He actually looks small in this picture, but he is 80 lbs.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

WOW!!! Finally some news about you guys!! We loved to see your new pict. and loved the new addition to the family! Bianca kept asking about Olivia. We miss you and we'll see you in a couple of months. Love us!

The Leavitts said...

Hey Jenna! SO did your Aunt Dell guilt you into updating your blog??? Your dogs are so cute, and you are so sweet to take in Olivia. Now we know where to send lost dogs!!! Talk to you soon! It was good to see you in Alamo!

Chelsea Leavitt said...

I love that you took in poor Olivia. I am not allowed to go to Petsmart on adoption day because I have tried to adopt like ten dogs and Tyler won't let me. They make me so sad.

Nilsson Family said...

You have been blogging a lot more lately!! Its fun to see and hear how you are doing. And it looks like your dogs keep you pretty busy. I am so glad I got to see you a while back in Alamo, you look great.