Friday, July 10, 2009

4 year aniversary!

Yesterday was our 4 year aniversary.
I love Gabe so much. I'm so happy to have him in my life. Muah!
I'm pretty sure Gabe bought this at a gas station, but he won't fess up. He had no time to shop between work - school - work - school. That is seriously his schedule during the week in one day.
I love it, though!

I gave Gabe a poem titles "Our Love Story"
I was reading my grandma's book she gave to everyone for Christmas and I just loved how she wrote poems about everything. So I decided I was going to be a poet. This was my first and only try at poems. It turned out good, Gabe said it was the best present I have ever given him.
Here is a line from it.
"While getting to know each other, I dodged your kisses one after another."
and that's all your getting. :)


1 comment:

AMY said...

Oh my goodness I cant believe you have been married for 4 years!! That is crazy! Well Congrats