Tuesday, October 13, 2009


We finally closed on our house. It was a week later, but we are happy.



That night we closed, we took the dogs to the house. They seemed to love it. They ran all over. Upstairs, in the bedrooms, then the closets, bathrooms, then they ran outside and ran around some more.

Here are all the paint samples the boys brought for us to pick paint colors. I think they over did it. I knew what colors I wanted, but I did find a cool color for my bedroom. I will show pics when we are finished.

Gabe patching holes.

Sarah and Nate helped us out and I love them for it.




I love this picture. Now when we lock them out they can see us and give us the pouty look.


At 10:30 at night.

I wish they could help. Instead they laid around and watched us. But they did get paint on them.

2 comments:

AMY said...

AWESOME! It looks like you guys are making progress. Thats so exciting, although I am jealous. Congrats. Be sure to keep us posted.

Miller Family said...

How cool!To bad we weren't there to help! So when do you guys move in?
We are really happy for you both! And the dogs too I'm sure they love it already! We miss you guys a lot!! Love from us!