Sunday, January 24, 2010

I sewed a Baby Sling

Have you ever went to a store to buy a baby sling? They are so expensive. My sister in law Adrianna wanted me to buy her one to send up to Brazil. They are even more money there. They seemed like two fabrics put together and I couldn't make myself buy one. I decided to sew one myself. I found a video online that walked through all the steps of making one (I will reference the blog I used when I can find it). So I did it. And the sling actually turned out. The first one I did was too small but the second one should work perfectly for my little soon to come nephew. With my left over fabric I made a little blanket to match.

3 comments:

AMY said...

Well shoot Jen, Nice Work! You should teach me how to sew cuz I'm terrible. lol

John and Robyn said...

Look at you J...all domestic and stuff! Who knew? Just kidding...way to go and be proactive! They are both cute!

Miller Family said...

How cute, it will be just perfect. Her deco in the baby room is Pooh. I'm sure she will love it! Hopefuly will get here soon.Thanks.