Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family in Brazil


We almost had the chance to go to Brazil for Christmas. It didn't work out due to flights. I wish it could have worked out. It has been a year and a half since I have seen Danielle, Clinton, Cj, Bianca, and Pai Ze. Even longer since I have seen Maria. Same for Adriana, Ricardo, and Murilo. And I have never met their new baby Diogo. Gabe gets to see them ever so often when he travels there for work. I miss them alot and hope we can make a trip up soon. It's long over due.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

We miss you too!!It has been a while and we also think it is long over due! We hope we can see you soon!We love you too!! Just get on a plane and come just tell you boss that you are sick of work and use some of your sick time!