Friday, April 22, 2011

Gabe's 26th Bday

Happy Birthday Lover Boy!!!

I can't believe Gabe turned 26. We are getting old. He still looks great though.


For his birthday Gabe wanted a Tres Leches Cake. I have never made one before, but I took on the challenge. The cake turned out so good. Mmmm!!! We are in fact addicted to it. Gabe wants me to make the cake all the time. But I have to say no most of the time since it is 20 Weight Watchers points per slice. And we can eat the cake just me and him in 2 days.
Before we had cake we went to the M Resort and had some yummy Italian food. Then we played some Craps. We walked away with a little extra money.





Scoob getting scolded for trying to lick the cake.


He wasn't to happy after that. :(

I just had a thought....
This was the 10th birthday that I have spent with Gabe.
Wow, I love that we have grown up together and experienced life together.

I love you, honey and I look forward to all the future birthdays we spend together.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

You guys look good, not that old!!(JUST KIDDING)He has told about your cake how good it is, you will have to let us taste it when we get there.