Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chance getting a Bottle








So I am a little behind on my blogging. Chance started drinking from a bottle last week. Here are some cute pics of him. On Monday Chance had to get a blood tranfusion because the hospital took to much blood and his blood cell count was low. He also got put back on being fed through the feeding tube. From drinking out of the bottle he swallowed to much air and was getting bloated. They will try and feed him the bottle in a week or two. He is doing real well now. Before the transfusion he weighed 2lbs and 12oz.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

he is soooo cute

Nilsson Family said...

I love all of his dark hair, he is so cute. I hope Debbie and your dad are hanging in there. This NICU stuff is rough!! But thats awesome that he is already trying to eat and stuff without the feeding tube, thats great news. My boys just got theirs taken out today and I am a little nervous about it. Take care Jenna and thanks for updating.

~Kitten~ said...

Thanks for all the updates ! It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone and whats going on this makes it so nice. You guys all hang in there he'll be out of the hospital before we know it.