Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Birthday

I am so proud of this family pic this is the first time that we have gotten a good pic with the dogs. Everyone is looking at the camera and smiling.
For my birthday Gabe took me to dinner at Casa di Amore a yummy italian resturaunt and I get to go shopping for my bday....Yea!!!!

Sarah and Amy decorated my Cubicle. They are sweethearts, but Sarah made me wear a silly hat and necklace on the request from my mom about embarrassing me. Ugh... :)



Since you can see 22 in the pictures I guess I can't lie and say I'm 21. I feel so old. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It will be okay 21 cant be too bad. I do like that picture of all you guys.

Miller Family said...

Well We loved the pictures especially the family picture!
Sorry that we didn't call I broke the magic jack and had to get the one Gabe sent to my sister! But anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late, I remembered your big day last week and then I forgot it on the actual day!!! (it was not a very good day! for me!)
But anyway we hope you had a wonderful day! 22 is not that old but be ready now it will pass really fast!!!! Happy Birthday from us!