Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brian Head Trip

When we got home the dogs were so excited to see us. Scooby is seriously sitting on my lap. He thinks he is a person and it is pretty funny. While we were in Brian Head my mom stayed at our house and babysat our doggies. She is great. She even did the dishes, vacuumed, made us Lasagna and Oreo pie. I love her. :)


Gabe bought new Ski's. I know he is spoiled. Here he is trying them out before we head home.



At the Steak house. Yummy Yummy food.
While we were eating in started to snow so we went outside to play a little.





At Cedar Breaks. It was so beautiful. If you go to Brian Head you should definitely go snowmobiling there.





Snowmobiling to Cedar Breaks. We've never snowmobiled before and it was so much fun. We definitely have to do it again soon.




The Takedown.
While we were snowmobiling Gabe took me down in the snow so I took him down too.








We arrived in Brian Head just in time for our couples massage. It was really relaxing.

Right after our massages, relaxed and feeling great.

2 comments:

AMY said...

Wow! That sounds like you guys had an amazing trip. You did so many fun things. I agree about the snowmobiling. It is so great! I love it! By the way- your hair is so pretty.

Cameron/Melissa said...

I loved Brianhead when we were there too. We didn't do the snow mobiling or the couples massages though.... I guess that is what you get when you don't have kids... extra perks!