Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Alamo Trip

Since Gabe is gone in South America I went to Alamo to hang with the Fam. We went to Wes and Jessica's wedding. We had a pretty good time dancing. Johnny played a little guitar and banjo for the crowd and Jake got everyone dancing.

















I got to play with Chance. He is getting cuter and cuter.


Me and John went to breakfast together at windmill, then took the dogs to Aunt Mernas. Olivia jumped in the water and Scoob stood clear of it. Then we went to Hells half acre and hiked around a little. I didn't quite have the right shoes on.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a good time in your new dress!

Chelsea Leavitt said...

Wish I could have been at the wedding. It looks like Jake was tearing up the dance floor. Haha

Nilsson Family said...

I couldn't make it to the wedding either but I made it later. Wish I could have seen you! I love what you have done with your hair, I love your bangs.