Friday, November 13, 2009

First November Weekend

Since Gabe went to a Gears of War Tournament. I packed up the dogs and went to Alamo for a night. My pa was in Logandale so I spent all the time with my Mom. We went to the Highschool football game on Friday. They were 50 to 0 at half time.
Finally it is fall. I mean I had to drive 90 miles to get there but the trees in Alamo are pretty. I haven't seen any trees in LV turn any colors yet.

We went to Aunt Merna's to let the dogs play around and to try and catch some Crawdads. No such luck. But the dogs had fun. They chased a deer, found nasty things to chew on, and got really dirty. You can see here Olivia first deciding to get in, she decided against it until after she chased the deer. Then jumped in. Scooby, poor doggie, fell in. I had a hilarious picture of it, but it didn't save. He fell in head first and I had to help him out since the bank was muddy.At my mom's place they get so spoiled there. They even got to sleep on the couch. Thats a no no at my house. :)
Here is Gabe and his team at Anaheim, Ca at the Gears of War tournament. Bunch of nerds. They lost the first game, then won the second, and lost the third. It was double elimination. One of his teammates were not getting very many kills a game. He did have fun though.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Beautiful pictures from Alamo.
I can't BELIEVE this brother of mine! Actually I guess I can!!