Friday, November 20, 2009

Twillight Saga: New Moon

Twilight Saga: New Moon
A bunch of us girls went to New Moon on opening day. Right after work we went to the theater to wait in line for an Hour and a half and it was totally worth the wait. The movie was so good. It was alot better than the first one, but they also had alot more money to make it. There were a few scenes that bugged me since they were nothing like the book, but I went in opened minded.

In this picture is My mom, me, T-Rose, Jenny, Sarah, Katie, and Heather and her friends. We were first in line, so we got really good seats.

Waiting in line patiently. :)

Before I went to the theater I just had to take a pic with the family. Olivia is so silly, she stuck her tongue out of the camera. I'm so sad that Gabe couldn't come. I will make him watch it with me when it comes out on DVD.


At work, me and Sarah wore our shirts. It is tradition for our group of TwiNerds to make shirts and wear them to the movie.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

it was a super fun time and we look hott

Miller Family said...

I loved the movie too! I made Clint go w/ me.Well he was actually nice enough to take me i didn't even had to ask!Well he didn't like it. Can't way for the next one! You guys looked awesome w/ the matching t-shirt!