Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving dinner, we went to the Palazzo with my Mom and her friend from Seattle. We had lots of fun and the food was yummy.


The day after Thanksgiving I went up to Alamo to spend some time with my my Dad, Jake, Johnny, and Chance. We had taco's, which were so yummy. We also went and visited Grandpa and Grandma. The above picture is Chance with a doll at Grandma's that says a prayer. Chance loved her.
I aslo got to got to Mike and VeraDells anniversary surprise party. It was fun seeing everyone and all the cute kids and babies.

We decorated our house this weekend also. It was alot of fun to decorate our new house. We bought christmas lights to put on our house, but after we opened them all we found out they had no end connectors. So we just decorated our trees.



Gabe took this picture because me and Olivia Match, because of her purple collar.



The doggies got sent to the corner because they were getting in the way. To curious.


Pole position was having a good deal on the price per race. So me and Sarah finally raced. We have always been to scared. It was so much fun. I was nervous at first but that went away quickly. I want to go again. Me and Sarah only raced onced but the boys raced twice. The pics are pretty cool of the racing.

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Loved the tree! Gabe looks good w/ his hair short! We miss you guys a lot!! Love you!

Tasha Stout said...

That looks so fun! Your house is so beautiful. Congrats! Oh, and Chance is soooo cute!!!