Monday, December 14, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

I got all four of my wisdom teeth out on Friday. My bottom two teeth were impacted and my top two were not so bad. I don't remember much from being at the doctor. I remember sitting in the chair and hearing my pulse it was at 102, but when she got ready to put my IV in it jumped to almost 140. It actually didn't hurt so bad. What hurt was when she was taping the IV and her gloves got stuck on the tape and she was trying to rip it off and it was moving the needle around inside. I'm pretty sure that is why i have a huge bruise. Then she put medicene in my IV that made me loopy and itchy for few seconds. They were laughing at me and that is all I remember. I remember a little from the car ride home, and when Gabe was walking me into the house. I remember saying, "I can walk on my own" and I almost fell. My mom came to vegas to help and Gabe took the day off work. So I had both of them with me. Gabe helped me walk and my mom took videos. They are short, but some of them are really funny. Lots of emotions. Here they are.

Just a note. I don't remember anything these videos shows. And the video where I'm crying and Gabe is kinda mean to me, apparently this was like the thousandth time I said the same thing over and over. :) And I was bleeding pretty bad so I need to stop talking.







3 comments:

Sarah said...

your so sad in those videos and gabe does seem a little mean. i am glad you did not look like a chipmunk for very long.

Stacey and Tony said...

hey you are lucky. When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I was awake the whole time. My insurance would not cover the medicine to knock me out. Very uncomfortable. But I think it was mean of them to take video.

AMY said...

Ha ha ha. Jenna that seriously made my day. Like I laughed my head off so hard. That was so hilarious. I do feel bad for you tho. I got two of mine out, but I was awake. And this is a good reminder that I dont wanna get put out for the next two. HA HA!! That was great!