Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a little New Years Party at our house this year. Gabe got everything ready to make the pizzas and I did the decor.



Sarah and Nate

Christina and Dan

The picture taker must have been drunk on sparkling Grape juice.



Bartender

The dorks playing with our cups.





Happy New Year!!! From Scooby and Olivia



We parked on the side of Dean Martin to watch the fireworks. We were dancing to keep warm. I even did a few cartwheels in the dirt and stickers. We had a pretty good view of all the fireworks on the strip. I know I look like a dork. My hat was too big in kept falling over my face.
Our good view.
Bringing in the New Year 2010 with a big sloppy kiss. Muah!!!
Also, for my New Years Resolution I'm going to be doing the Insanity Workout.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Hi we loved the pictures!!All of them! Your little brother is a cutey.
Loved Gabe's short hair, but what happened how come he decided to cut it short?
Loved the videos too! We felt sorry for you (i have to do the same thing) but the videos were really funny! Love you guys and we miss you guys alot!!!
How is Scooby, I tried to call yesterday but no one answered.