Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas day with my dad. This picture is just so precious of Chance
He was pulling my hair and my necklace.

Chance really liked the wrapping paper.


Pa, that Bah Humbug hat is pretty old. Still funny though.


Oooh Cash. You can see it on my face. Ha Ha.

I love this shirt on Gabe. He is such a hottie.

What a redneck. Opening a present with a pocket knife.

He doesn't really like me just my jewerly. :)
After we opened all our gifts, we went to Grandma Lo's to eat breakfast. I made the toast. I loved seeing all my extened family. I finally got to see Amy, it had been a long time. We visited and ate, then Grandma opened her gifts. My little second cousins helped her out.
After breakfast we went to my mom's place and watched a movie. I fell asleep like normal. Then we headed back over to my dad's to have Christmas dinner. It was yummy. We headed home that night.
The dogs had alot of fun at my mom's place. Olivia and Scooby actually played and had fun with Raigen, my mom and Johnny's dog. They ran laps around the house. Silly doggies.

No comments: